Direct Debit Agreement
This agreement is with National Fibre Network Pty Ltd (ABN 1300 850 356). The direct debit service agreement is issued by National Fibre Network (user ID ________).
- Our commitment to you
- Where you have a service with NFN Pty Ltd that does not include account usage charges, we will not change the amount or frequency of drawing arrangements without your prior approval.
- Where you have a service with NFN Pty Ltd that does include account usage charges, the amount and frequency of the drawing arrangements will be as per the terms and conditions of your service agreement with us. This may require drawing at various times in the month to cover the usage charges you have incurred.
- NFN Pty Ltd will not disclose your details except where necessary to NFN’’s financial institution and for the purposes of conducting direct debits with your financial institution.
- NFN Pty Ltd will give you at least 14 days’ notice in writing if there are changes to the terms of the drawing arrangements.
- For monthly recurring subscription charges, NFN Pty Ltd will draw from your nominated financial institution account normally 7 days prior to the expiry of your current account’s subscription period. If the due drawing date is not a business day, NFN Pty Ltd will draw on the business day before or after that date.
- Your commitment to usIt is your responsibility to:
- Ensure your nominated account can accept direct debits.
- Ensure there are sufficient funds available in the nominated account to meet each drawing.
- Advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed, or the account details change.
- Arrange an alternative payment method acceptable to NFN Pty Ltd, if NFN Pty Ltd cancels the drawing arrangements.
- Ensure that all account holders on the nominated financial institution account sign the Direct Debit Authorisation.
A fee of $10 applies if the financial institution rejects a Direct Debit transaction.
Available payment methods are by bank account direct debit or by credit card. If you wish to change your payment method, please contact NFN customer service.
3. Your rights
If you wish to alter the drawing arrangements for your next direct debit and your service does not include usage charges, please contact NFN Pty Ltd at least 7 days prior to the due date of your service package renewal. Otherwise if your service does include usage charges, please contact NFN Pty Ltd immediately to allow this change to be processed as soon as possible. NFN Pty Ltd cannot guarantee that changes can be made in time for the next direct debit but will strive to achieve this wherever possible. The drawing arrangements may include:
- stopping an individual drawing
- altering the DD Authorisation
- cancelling the DD Authorisation
Where you consider that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, you should first contact NFN Customer Service on 1300 850 356
NFN Pty Ltd will respond within 7 days of receiving your phone call. NFN Pty Ltd has formal procedures for dealing with a complaint (insert link to Complaint Handling Procedures)
You may also direct any disputes, stops or cancellations through your financial institution.
4. Additional information
You should be aware that there are risks involved with providing instructions and personal information over the internet.
NFN Internet reserves the right to cancel drawing arrangements if drawings are dishonoured by your financial institution. Your drawing arrangements are also governed by the terms and conditions of your NFN account.